Saturday, May 2, 2015

A month away from my Garrison

This blog post and the wow forum post it referenced got me thinking; can I live outside of my garrison for a long period of time?

Well I'm going to give it a go. I think the most important thing to note is that I just had this idea, I'm not home yet so can't log in, and yet I'm feeling a good bit of anxiety over the idea that I won't be in my garrison....but why?

For one thing I'll miss out on a months worth of new followers from the Inn and the free bonus rolls from the warmill. And all those resources from work orders. Oh my....
I'm not being sarcastic here either, the thought of those losses is a real source of anxiety and that anxiety is making me think this challenge is even more important than ever.

So when I get home today I shall do my chores for the last time this month and then walk out of my garrison and not return until the first Saturday in June.
Fortunately I can manage my followers from the remote outposts or this really would be a deal breaker.

I'm only going to be doing this on my main but I rarely do much on my alts anyhow, only one of them has reached 100, so this isn't much of an issue.

The goal here is to see how different WoD might be without the chores and the secluded hideaway that garrisons became.
I'll try and check in more frequently on the blog than I have this expansion...and maybe even write some of the other post ideas I've had.

See you out in Dreanor 0/

No comments:

Post a Comment