Thursday, June 26, 2014

the 5% solution

I'm not in a good mood.
It's work related and not raid related but I really want to vent. Even though it is work related its clouded my entire mind.

5% on Thok tonight. 5%

We have good raiders in our group. We have 7 who there almost every week.

30%

30% is keeping us from being so much more than we are. 20% is the usual we are missing but one player is coming up missing more and more.

Even with 20% missing we miss a key clutch healer.
I also feel that if we had a solid 10 the 70% might try harder. And with even more we could push people to improve in order to save their seat.

This work issue really has me down and its making me upset about one of the best nights in raiding we've had in a long time.

I'm done for the night. I'm not logging in tomorrow either. A day off.

I have a lot of work to do for next weeks Thok attempts. It would make me ever so happy if all of our 70% put in the same or even nearly the same effort.

Good night peoples who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment