Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WoD TODO List

With MoP finally winding down there is little motivation left in me to really do much MoP related "stuff" and having gotten the legendary cloak on Alaphnull there isn't much left to do anyhow. Instead I'm looking forward and making a list of things I'd like to get accomplished come WoD.

First though a list of things I would have liked to have completed but didn't get around to:

  • Shaman up to level 90, I boosted a Monk and wish I could go back and unboost her.
  • Tillers all best friends. There's still time to do this and its not going anywhere so maybe in WoD
  • All Royal Satchels on all main toons and all Bank Royals on other toons. I just got lazy with this one. 
  • Proven Healer. I made it to Endless Wave 22 and have lost the drive. With so much changing for WoD I just don't see the point in pushing for this. 
I'm sure there is a ton more but meh, MoP is over. Long live WoD. 

Goals for WoD:

  • Holy Priest to 100 and get Proven Healer
  • Disc Priest to 100 plus Proven Healer
  • Shaman to 100, Proven Healer
  • Druid to 100, Proven Healer
  • Holy Pally to 100, Proven Healer
  • Monk to 100, Proven Healer
  • Get Alaphnull to max archaeology and work on getting the wolf pup
  • Complete all Heroic Raid Content for T17
  • Work on the Mythic content for T17.  
  • Get a large number of pets to 25 and work on Battle Pet cheevos
  • All Gold Challenge modes
  • Get new bags in all slots on main toons and in Bank slots on toons under level cap. 
Basic list for now but I will be expanding it come the release once I'm getting down and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment